- Enhance your fun and romance
- Improve your communication
- Enjoy more parties
- Meet new friends
- And improve your health and appearance
Whether you are getting ready for a special occasion or just wanting to feel comfortable on the dance floor, our staff professional teachers will treat you with the patience and respect you need.
We are happy to work with everyone from beginners to practiced steppers, and offer instruction to individuals, couples and even groups!
We teach a variety of group classes to get you ready for a night on the town. There is no partner required and it is a great way to learn a new skill while making new friends.
If you are looking for a choreographed routine, or just want to be comfortable during your reception, we can custom tailor a dance for you. We’ll work with you and with your favorite song.
It always brings a smile to our faces watching couples dance together. Shall we dance?
For our younger dancers age 7 to 14, we have a unique class that teaches not only how to look graceful on the dance floor but how to respect one another and work as a team. We perform at local events and compete in dance competitions.
This group meets on Mondays at 6:00 pm.
Dance Lessons At Your Next Event!
Take your next birthday party on a dance adventure with exotic moves and music from Adventures In Dance. Let us transport your guests to exotic locations through the art of dance. From swing to salsa, we can tailor your dance experience to fit your needs, wants and desires. From demonstrations to providing a teacher and location for dance lessons, we have the moves for you. Choose an enchanted princess dance party with one of our dancing princesses.
Antiquity: 700 BC – 500 AD
- How to Dance Like A Hobbit
- Greek dance with Hercules (1200 BC)
Medieval Princess dances: 5-1450 AD
- How to Dance the Saltarello with Princess Guinevere and King Arthur (400 AD)
- Dragon Dance with Mulan (500 AD)
- Robin Hood How to toss the Duchess (1194 AD)
- How to Dance Strip the Willow or Drops of Brandy with Merida from Brave (900-1066?AD)
- How to Dance Greensleeves Medieval Court dance for Sleeping Beauty (1300-1400 AD)
- How to dance Greensleeves Medieval Country dance for Maleficent (1300-1400 AD)
Renaissance Princess Dances: 1300-1700 AD
- How to Dance the Renaissance Galliard with Snow White (1500-1550 AD)
- Pocahontas- Elizabethan court dance
- How to Pirate Dance ( Pirates of the Caribbean 1720-1750 AD)
Romantic Era Princess Dances: 1770-1850 AD
- Beauty and the Beast
- How to Dance Frozen Reinlender from Norway- cartoon princess dance. (1780?)-1820 AD
Victorian Princess Dances: 1837-1901 AD
- Little Mermaid Sailor Jig
Take your next corporate party on a dance adventure with exotic moves and music from Adventures In Dance. Let us transport your guests to exotic locations through the art of dance. From swing to salsa, we can tailor your dance experience to fit your needs, wants and desires. From demonstrations to providing a teacher for dance lessons, we have the moves for you in full costume to set the mood for your event.
- Turkey Trot
- Queen’s Waltz English Country Dance
- How to 1920’s Charleston
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Bunny Hop
- When You’re an Addams Line Dance
Check out these articles from events:
Socks of love Benifit
Faerie Festival Layfette
Colorado Medieval Festival
Father/Daughter dance at Pradera Country Club
Cherokee Ranch and Castle
Mile High Station
Littleton Zombie Crawl
Littleton Scavenger Hunt