Never Danced Before?
Adventures In Dance laser targets your comfort zone for wedding dance lessons to develop into your confident first dance, so you can dance happily ever after.
For only $45 we can discover your sweet spot with our
Wedding Dance Introductory Special, Here
Want more than an introduction? Check out the
Wedding Dance Get Moving Package Here
Want the best? Rock your reception with a
Wedding Dance Deluxe Package. Here
Review-“Holly was the best! My wife and I started going to see Holly about 6 months ago to prepare us for our wedding dance. The entire staff is amazing, fun, and great at their jobs! Every time we came in for a lesson I felt like part of the Adventures in Dance family. Holly made me feel so comfortable wi”…Read Adam A.‘s review of Adventures In Dance on Yelp
What Do I Learn?
Learn the simple fun wedding dance that is perfect for you. The Adventures in Dance learning experience is a fun way to create the perfect wedding dance that is totally you so you can dance together now and forever.
• Are you confused about where to start you first dance?
• Concerned about the dance patterns being too difficult or complicated?
• Worried about being the center of attention, when you feel like a klutz?
If so, it’s not your fault! Learning to dance is a lot of work and it’s normal to be frustrated and overwhelmed. I felt the same way when I first learned to dance.
Wedding Special Here
Click here for a list of the dance styles taught at our studio.
How Long Does It Take?
If you’re like most brides planning their first dance, you probably think you can ace your choreography in one easy lesson the day before your wedding. This SEEMS like the best way to get your dream wedding dance.
But the reality is no one can learn instantly; there is no magic wand for learning choreography. Waiting less than 3- 6 months in advance of your wedding to start classes causes you undo stress and impaired learning.
What you really need is to discover which is the perfect wedding dance tailored to your needs wants and desires. Then you can avoid the confusion and stress of trying to learn how to dance last minute, so learning your wedding dance is simple and fun.
Where Do I Start?
Sign up for our Wedding special Here with personal dance analysis now, only $45 (a $130 value) to define which wedding dance is “really you.” Just a quick dance analysis will ease your mind and laser target your needs, wants and desires for your fabulous first dance, and let us know if I’m the right match to help make your wedding dreams become reality.
You’ll learn exactly what you need the way that you need it. You’ll be able to feel the comfort and confidence of dancing with your fiancee now and forever. We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out this real wedding couple rocking their reception- Read here.
More Services Available:
Disney Princess Themed Wedding Dance Read here
Father Daughter Dance:
Mother Son Dance:
Godmother’s 7 Mother-Son Dance tips Read here
2018 Winner of the Knot best of wedding.
2017 winner Best of Wedding hall of fame, and 2017 pick the Knot best of wedding winner for wedding dance instruction- Read here
2016 Winner Knot Best of Wedding Read here
BEST Dance Studio Nominee 2012! Read here
2015 Winner of the Knot Best of Weddings Read here
2013 Winner of the Knot Best of Weddings
Hall of Fame
Wedding Dance Graduates
- Herb and Candace Supportive Wedding Parents
- Mark & Jane Swanson Wedding Parents
- James & Taylor Whip Through Wedding Dance
- Garrett & Meryt Dean Dancing for Friends Wedding
- Jeff & Teri Wedding Parents
- Selma Audec & Adnan Velec Surprise with Stunning Dance
- Brian Hughes and Marissa Datu Develop Beautiful Wedding Dance
- Kyle Kaye Sweeps Away Kate Murphy with Wedding Dance
- Tyler Solomon & Lauren Eisenbach Glide through Dream Dance
- Jake Evans and Camille King Rock Reception
Holly’s Hot Wedding Tips
- Speakeasy at Deer Creek Valley Ranch
- Wedding Dances at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show (RMBS)
- The Knot Best of Wedding Dance Winner 2018
- Casa Bianca Bridal, Littleton’s new wedding boutique
- Wedding Gown & Accessory Trends
- On Stranger Tides Mermaid and Pirate Wedding
- 5 Surprise Wedding Dance Entertainment Ideas
- Beauty and the Beast Surprise Bride
- 5 budget friendly wedding personalizations
- 2 Costly Wedding planning mistakes with Carol at IMESEvents