Never Danced Before?
Adventures In Dance laser targets your comfort zone to develop into your confident first dance, so you can dance happily ever after.
For only $45 we can discover your sweet spot with our
Wedding Dance Introductory Special,
Want more than an introduction? Check out the
Wedding Dance Get Moving Package
Want the best? Rock your reception with a
Wedding Dance Deluxe Package.
What Do I Learn?
Learn the simple fun wedding dance that is perfect for you. The Adventures in Dance learning experience is a fun way to create the perfect wedding dance that is totally you so you can dance together now and forever.
• Are you confused about where to start you first dance?
• Concerned about the dance patterns being too difficult or complicated?
• Worried about being the center of attention, when you feel like a klutz?
If so, it’s not your fault! Learning to dance is a lot of work and it’s normal to be frustrated and overwhelmed. I felt the same way when I first learned to dance.
Click here for a list of the dance styles taught at our studio.
How Long Does It Take?
If you’re like most brides planning their first dance, you probably think you can ace your choreography in one easy lesson the day before your wedding. This SEEMS like the best way to get your dream wedding dance.
But the reality is no one can learn instantly; there is no magic wand for learning choreography. Waiting less than 3- 6 months in advance of your wedding to start classes causes you undo stress and impaired learning.
What you really need is to discover which is the perfect wedding dance tailored to your needs wants and desires. Then you can avoid the confusion and stress of trying to learn how to dance last minute, so learning your wedding dance is simple and fun.
Where Do I Start?
Sign up for our Wedding special with personal dance analysis now, only $45 (a $130 value) to define which wedding dance is “really you.” Just a quick dance analysis will ease your mind and laser target your needs, wants and desires for your fabulous first dance, and let us know if I’m the right match to help make your wedding dreams become reality.
You’ll learn exactly what you need the way that you need it. You’ll be able to feel the comfort and confidence of dancing with your fiancee now and forever. We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out this real wedding couple rocking their reception.
More Services Available:
Father Daughter Dance:
Mother Son Dance:
Hall of Fame
2017 winner Best of Wedding hall of fame, and 2017 pick the Knot best of wedding winner for wedding dance instruction
Wedding Dance Graduates
- Gregory Kulp and Hillary Elliot Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Winter!
- Jeff Wasserman and Nicole Jerving Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Winter!
- Chris and Patty Reel Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Winter!
- Alan Fijalkowski and Jenn Lyng Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Winter!
- William Lemond and Paula Nazario Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Winter!
- William Fandrich and Megan Cleveland Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Fall!
- Victor Bantolo and Ashley Simmons Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Fall!
- Nathaniel Wells and Stephanie Coray Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Fall!
- Troy Kessler and Jennifer Evans Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Fall!
- Chris Boub and Maggie Mistorich Graduating from Adventures in Dance this Fall!
Holly’s Hot Wedding Tips
- 9 Cat wedding tips
- Is your dancing Beastly? 5 tips to learn how to dance.
- 2017 Rocky Mountain Bridal Show wedding dance runway performance
- Adventures in Dance wins the Knot hall of fame for best Wedding dance instruction
- Disney Wedding Dance
- Real Life Rocking the Reception
- If the shoe fits- No sore feet at your wedding
- 3 tips for wedding gown Dance-ability
- Best way to include your family’s cooking at your wedding
- 5 Wedding Registry tips with Susan from Dillard’s on Holly’s Hot Wedding Tips.