Wedding Dance Checklist for your first dance – Make MAGIC at your reception!
Here is the one tip most Wedding guides miss! Preparing for your first dance. Here is a checklist to assist you.
- Pick your first dance song, here is a link to some of our picks –Songs
- Discuss with your parents music for the Father/Daughter, Mother/Son dance.
Here is a link for songs, scroll 1/2 way down.
- Get with your Fiancee to decide how you want to look and feel.
- Talk to your parents on how they want to look and feel.
- Get together and move to your songs.
- To increase confidence, Get lessons 3-6 months in advance to put together your dream dance.
From the Exotic Tango & Sexy Salsa, to traditional Waltz or flirty Foxtrot, We have the moves to keep your toes tapping. Every lesson is customized to your needs wants and desires.
- Assist with song selection
- Customize your dance to your special song.
- Work with you and your parents
- Customize group classes for your wedding party to rock the reception
- Teach you to dance now and forever.
You dream it, and we make it a reality.
Remember to start 3 to 6 months in advance of your wedding.
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
Winner of the Knot best wedding dance,
Winner of top 50 Dance Blogs
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance