Wedding tips from the experts at the Rocky Mountain Bridal show by Adventures in Dance
Everyone wants to know the juicy tips that each wedding professional has. So I interviewed several vendors at the Rocky Mountain Bridal show this Sunday, September 7th. It was great learning all these tips and getting to meet everyone. Here is the video from those interviews.
- Wish upon a wedding- Is a local non-profit providing wedding for the terminally ill. As you prepare share.
- Shutter booth – Wedding couples remember to get your photo taken and you may cut to the front of the line with us!
- Al’s Formalwear- Cory says, “Pick your one star accent. A tie or pocket square is enough.
- Strawberry Ranch Creek- three tips. One week out, stop all small details. No one will miss them. Second, take time to be by yourself on your wedding day. Third, enjoy your guests. This is the only time you will get them all together.”
- All about honeymoons- Patti says, “Plan your honeymoon or destination wedding first. She can make it worry free.”
- Addato- Julianna says, “Buy your tux; you will wear it more than once.”
- Renaissance hotel-Tegan says,”ask a lot of questions and never stop asking. Ask your event center what is included in all their pricing and what services they provide.”
- DJ connection- Mike says, “Nothing goes as planned and he will work to make is perfect by the end.”
- La Bonne Vie Catering- Joes says, “Make this your day. Choose what you want rather than being pushed into things. It’s your day. “
- Denver Diamonds- John says, “don’t wait to get your custom work done. “
- Highlands Resorts, “After your exhausting honeymoon come up and relax at one of their resorts.”
- Twisted Tulip-“We will make your wedding wonderful and keep the cost down.”
- Warwick Hotel, Victoria says, “We keep it easy and help on all the details.”
- Beautiful Colorado Weddings, “Pick a venue that fits your personality.”
- Dezign Colorado-Meredith says,”Don’t freak out, stay calm and book Dezign Colorado.”
- Vail Resorts says, “Be sure to have a wedding planner with you.”
- Adventures in Dance, Holly Collins says,”Remember to start picking your song and planning your dance 6 months in advance of your wedding.”
For more dance tips, join my email
or for personal wedding dance instruction, coaching or adult dance classes and lessons south of Denver, north of Highlands Ranch, east of Greenwood Village, west of Ken Caryl,
in Littleton contact:
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
Winner of the Knot best wedding dance,
Winner of top 50 Dance Blogs
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance