Holly’s hot wedding tip- Reception locations with the Hilton garden inn
Weddings are wonderful, and full of new experiences. Part of those experiences are learning how to plan and event-your wedding. It can be daunting sorting out what you want in a location. Here are some tips from Richelle, and Danielle at the Hilton Garden inn. The biggest tip is to find out what is included. You can get nickeled and dimed over small details if there is a sure-charge for each service. Here are some standard inclusions to ask your venue about
Questions to ask your venue:
- Are linens included?
- Is there a fee for the dance floor?
- Is the sound system included?
- Do you have audio/visual capacity, and is it included?
- Is the Champagne/wine pour included?
- Is the cake service included?
- Do you have a reception area for early arrivals?
- Is there an day of coordinator for your event?
We want to thank Richelle and Danielle for taking the time to meet with us and give us a tour of the Hilton Garden Inn and an overview of their facility
For more dance tips, join my email
or for personal wedding dance instruction, coaching or adult dance classes south of Denver, north of Highlands Ranch, east of Cherry Hills, in Littleton contact:
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
Winner of the Knot best wedding dance,
Winner of top 50 Dance Blogs
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance