Holly’s Hot top 5 wedding Stress Relief tips
Getting ready for your wedding can cause a lot of stress. There are different kinds of stress that enter into our lives. There is immediate physical stress, like slipping on the snow and falling. There is a cumulative life stress that we can carry around from work. Then you add the stress of working on the party of your life, your wedding, and it can take a toll on your health. So I met with Rhonda Bolich-Lampo, a Shaklee Specialist, to find out what kinds of stress relief products and tips she had for wedding couples. Here is what I found.
- Get some exercise! Dance your stress away, or get up and do some regular movement!
- Take your vitamins- Epically your B vitamins
- Get some ZZZ’s- be sure to get enough rest
- Create a “to do” list and get each project checked off as soon as possible ( so you can do #3)
- Take a deep breath and enjoy your big day! By completing all your to do’s you can say “I Do”
Add these tips to your “to do” list as you get ready for the “I Do” and you will be in great shape for your wedding day!
For more dance tips, join my email
or for personal wedding dance instruction, coaching or adult dance classes and lessons south of Denver, north of Highlands Ranch, east of Greenwood Village, west of Ken Caryl,
in Littleton contact:
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
Winner of the Knot best wedding dance,
Winner of top 50 Dance Blogs
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance