Now and Forever Flowers on Holly’s Hot Wedding Tips.
Flowers brighten up any event, especially a wedding. Real flowers are a passing beauty. But wood paper and fabric flowers are forever. I met with Felicity Day from Lissy Allyse Designs about her custom forever flowers. She was inspired by her own wedding to create custom paper and wood flowers for half the cost of real flowers.
Fun flower facts:
- Paper flowers can be rented.
- Custom fabric, paper and wood flowers take 4-5 months to make.
- Paper flowers can be ready in advance. (Grab and go!)
- Wood flowers are beautiful forever. No extra preservation needed
- Metallic and Silver industrial flowers have bling.
- Do it yourself paper flower classes are on the horizon.
Felicity’s bride tips
- Do a budget (weddings cost more than you think, the average Denver wedding is $27,000)
- Plan a time line (know how far in advance you need to book your wedding vendors to get what you want, i.e., custom paper flowers, 4 months in advance, dance lessons should start 6 months in advance)
- Hire a day of coordinator so you can enjoy your party. (Pay someone else to stress out on your wedding day for you)
Watch the entire interview below
Thank you to Felicity Day, Owner, Lissy Allyse Designs (303) 946-8737 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more dance tips, join my email or for personal wedding dance instruction, coaching or adult dance classes and lessons south of Denver, north of Highlands Ranch, east of Cherry Hills & Greenwood Village, west of Ken Caryl,
in Littleton contact:
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
Winner of the Knot best wedding dance,
Winner of top 50 Dance Blogs
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance