I was at an exclusive Italian wedding recently. It was a lavish affair from her bedded mermaid wedding gown to a 6 tier wedding cake. Not a single detail was misses. Not even the skills of his Italian family.
To include the traditions from the Italian family members, a cookie bar was included. Members of the family brought their family favorite cookies for the cookie bar. Taste buds were tantalized by pizzelles, mini cannoli, and coconut macaroons. Each lovingly made cookie was accompanied by a place card with what the cookie was and who made the cookie. Aunts and uncles traded stories about their cookies.
5 Cookie Bar/Buffet ideas:
- Theme your cookies from your home town or country, like Southern, or Italian.
- Choose comfort food favorites, chocolate chip, ginger snaps, Oreo.
- Favorite family tradition cookies.
- Choose a nut theme, almond, walnut, or hazelnut.
- Have a Decorate your own cookie station with sugar cookie to be decorated by frostings, toppings and candies
Remember to display them in an eye-catching way. Here are some suggestions…
5 Cookie Display options:
- On beautiful cake plates
- In an assortment of Jars
- On tiered dessert trays
- On old fashioned plates and cookie jars
- Served with shots of milk and expresso
For more dance tips, join my email or for personal wedding dance coaching, or adult dance classes and lessons in Littleton, located South of Denver, North of Highlands Ranch, West of Cherry Hills & Greenwood Village, East of Ken Caryl,
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
Winner of the Knot best wedding dance,
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance