I like to help brides with tips for their wedding day. So recently I met with Andrea Sims to talk about how you can have picture perfect skin for your wedding day.
Andrea has been helping people achieve perfect skin complexion for years. She is a direct retailer for Rodan fields products. Her strength is fitting the perfect product to each person. When I met with her she provided these tips.
Tip one is a flawless canvas. Andrea recommended starting your skin care at least 3 weeks in advance. Helping your skin be clear and flawless so you can use a minimum of makeup on your wedding day is an admirable goal. You want to be able to look back at your pictures and say “Oh my gosh I had the picture-perfect complexion! It was flawless.” It will make you smile for a lifetime.
Common skin condition
What do you struggle with? Is it eczema, psoriasis, rosacea or acne? Start skin treatments 3-6 months in advance of your wedding. This gives you a chance to try products to see what works. Then the things that work best for you will have enough time to make the most positive changes. Like learning to dance, the results are not instant.
Aging skin care
The wedding couples are not the only ones who should think about how they look. The wedding party is photographed substantially at the wedding too. Working on wrinkles and turkey neck for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom can build their confidence. With 3 to 6 months in advance, aging skin can turn back the clock and be glowing and beautiful for any photographer.
Andrea’s Top 5 Skin Care Tips
- Exfoliate– get rid of those dead skin cells that are causing us to have a very dull complexion. Use a sugar scrub or micro needles to uncover healthy glowing radiant skin.
- Hydrate– Drink plenty of water, get 8 hrs. of sleep, and use hydrating moisturizers to trap moisture into your skin.
- Focus on the Eyes– Wear sunglasses to reduce your wrinkle producing squint. Then use products with heluronic acid and caffeine in them to address dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Amplify your Lashes– use a lash conditioner to help your lashes grow thicker and longer.
- Tan– Wedding white gowns can wash you out and make your skin look ghostly. Give your skin a healthy glow with a tan. Use a spray tan to avoid the aging effects of the sun.
Lean more about Andrea Sims here
WEDDING DANCE instruction
Holly’s hot wedding tips,
Historically Accurate Princess Dances,
The Knot Hall of Fame best wedding dance instruction,
top 50 Dance Blogs
Champion Ballroom Dancer & Coach
Adventures in Dance
For dance tips,
join my email