Experience A lifetime of … Adventures in dance
From dance dating back to the middle ages with historically accurate princess dances (click) to the latest and greatest moves from Dancing with the stars, you can have fun learning to dance now and forever with cheerful learners.
We have moves to fit your dancing desires with fun friends and activates. Step out into one of our group classes (here) or join us for a theme party (Here).
Adventures in Dance offers instruction in several dance styles at our studio.
- We offer dance samplers (here) an introduction to different dances on Fridays
- Group dance classes (here) in one style for 8 weeks. Tuesday swing dances, Wednesday Latin dance, Thursday Ballroom dances
- We also offer dance aerobic classes on Monday’s
- Dance events and parties
- Individual Instruction- New Student Special
Come Dance With Us – Partner Not Required!
Dance Style Information
Each dance has a unique style, characteristic and history.The following is a list of dance styles that we teach with a link to information about that dance style.
International Ballroom and Latin Dance
- International Style Standard Ballroom Dance – Learn More
- International Style Latin Dance- Learn More
American Smooth and Rhythm Dance
- American Style Smooth Ballroom Dance – Learn More
- American Style Rhythm Dance- Learn More
Club and Country Western Dance
- American Style Club Dance- Learn More
- Country & Western Dance- Learn More
- Historic & Traditional Dance- Learn More
- Line Dances– Learn More
Dances By Name
- Swing Page – Learn More
- Tango Page – Learn More
Dance History and Princess Dances
- Historically Accurate Princess Dance – Learn More
- Timeline of Ballroom Dance History – Learn More
More on Dance
- Dance Tips- Learn More
- How to Dance Blog!- Learn More
- Past Dance Events blog – Learn More
If you are interested in learning a specific dance and are not sure whether we teach it or not, please feel free to contact us at (720) 276-0562.
4 thoughts on “Classes At Our Dance Studio”
Comments are closed.