Experience A lifetime of … Adventures in dance
From dance dating back to the middle ages with historically accurate princess dances (click) to the latest and greatest moves from Dancing with the stars, you can have fun learning to dance now and forever with cheerful learners.
Adventures in Dance offers instruction in several dance styles at our studio.
- We offer dance samplers (here) an introduction to different dances on Fridays
- Group dance classes (here) in one style for 8 weeks. Tuesday swing dances, Wednesday Latin dance, Thursday Ballroom dances
- We also offer dance aerobic classes on Monday’s
- Dance events and parties
- Individual Instruction- New Student Special
Come Dance With Us – Partner Not Required!
Each dance has a unique style, characteristic and history.The following is a list of dance styles that we teach with a link to information about that dance style.
International Ballroom and Latin Dance
- International Style Standard Ballroom Dance – Learn More
- International Style Latin Dance- Learn More
American Smooth and Rhythm Dance
Club and Country Western Dance
- American Style Club Dance- Learn More
- Country & Western Dance- Learn More
- Historic & Traditional Dance- Learn More
- Line Dances– Learn More
Dances By Name
Dance History and Princess Dances
More on Dance
If you are interested in learning a specific dance and are not sure whether we teach it or not, please feel free to contact us at (720) 276-0562.